1. You will be able to use the Service by consenting to the Terms and Conditions and signing up for membership through a process designated by the Company. For such membership registration, you need to enter your name, e-mail address and other information (hereinafter “Membership Information”). You warrant to the Company that the content of your Membership Information is accurate and up-to-date.
2. A Customer who falls under any of the following items may not sign up for membership. If the Company finds that a Customer falls under any of the following items, the Company may not accept his/her membership registration. When the Company does not accept the membership registration of a Customer, the Company shall not disclose the reason for it. The Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for any damage or loss caused to a Customer or any third party because the membership registration of the Customer is not accepted.
(1) If a Customer signs up for membership with false information
(2) If a Customer has already signed up for membership of the Service
(3) If a Customer has ever had his/her membership temporarily suspended; his/her registration revoked; or his/her use of the Service restricted by a disposition of the Company
(4) If a dispute (including claims, lawsuits and any other issues) has ever occurred between a Customer and a Shop, another Customer or a third party in connection with the Service, whether with or without intentional acts or negligence of the Customer
(5) If a Customer has ever engaged or is likely to engage in any act in violation of the Terms and Conditions
(6) If a Customer falls under an organized crime group, member of such group, person for whom five years have not passed since the person ceased to be a member of an organized crime group, associate member of or company affiliated with an organized crime group, corporate racketeer, thug engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaigns or other activities, crime group specialized in intellectual crimes, any person who seeks economic benefits through the use of violence, force or fraudulent means, or other persons equivalent to any of them (hereinafter collectively “Antisocial Forces”), or it turns out that a Customer falls under any of the following items
① Having such relationship that suggests that an Antisocial Force controls the management
② Having such relationship that suggests that an Antisocial Force is substantially involved in the management
③ Having such relationship that suggests that a Customer illegally uses an Antisocial Force, including with the aim of gaining unlawful benefits of its own or a third party or inflicting damage on a third party
④ Having such relationship that suggests that a Customer provides funds or extends facilities to an Antisocial Force or is otherwise involved with an Antisocial Force
⑤ Having an officer or other person substantially involved in the Customer’s management who has a relationship with an Antisocial Force that should be socially condemned
⑥ Having ever stated to the Company, another Customer or a Shop that the Customer or a person associated with the Customer is an Antisocial Force
(7) If a Customer is located in one of the EU countries
(8) If approving the membership registration is likely to cause hindrance to the performance of business of the Company or technical issues
(9) In addition to the preceding items, if the Company finds it inappropriate
3. If Membership Information or other information notified to the Company is changed or contains an error, the Customer who signs up for membership shall immediately inform the Company of its contents by a method designated by the Company. The Company shall under no circumstances be responsible for any disadvantage caused to a Customer due to his/her failure to notify of such change or incorrect registered information, including because a notice of the Company or a notice about an item or another delivered matter is delayed or does not reach the Customer.
4. A Customer who signs up for membership may withdraw from membership at any time by a method designated by the Company.